Return to Registration Form
Last updated: July 21, 2016
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use and store that information.
- Information you give us. For example, some of the areas of the website request that you register for an Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name and email address. If you want to take full advantage of the many features of the website, some areas will require registration. We do this to confirm email addresses which avoids spam to our servers. It also allows us to gather information on the most popular areas of the website so we know where to focus our development time.
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information like your IP address.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by OnTargetHTML5, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: details of how you used our service, such as the types of tutorials you viewed, the length of time you viewed tutorials, the sections you viewed, etc. This helps us plan future tutorials and helps us determine the most active areas of the website.
- Internet protocol address.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser version and or your access to speed your access to the website in the future.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
Members - Restrictions and Obligations
Members agree to abide by any rules or regulations that the OnTargetHTML5 website publishes with respect to conduct of Members and other users of the Website, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. OnTargetHTML5 reserves the right to deny a Member and/or an Authorized End User access to the Website if, in OnTargetHTML5’s sole discretion, member and/or Authorized End User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service.
The Member promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself that:
- The member or user will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses.
- The member or user will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services.
- The member or user will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify any of the content of the website.
- The member or user understands that the content of the website is the sole property of OnTargetHTML5 and will not be distributed in any form without written permission of OnTargetHTML5
- The member or user will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material made available from OnTargetHTML5.
- The member or user will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the website material.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect OnTargetHTML5 and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and recommend tutorials.
When you contact OnTargetHTML5, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements to the website and the tutorial content.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of the services that we offer.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us to oyur browser. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OnTargetHTML5 when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- With domain administrators. If your OnTargetHTML5 Account is managed for you by a system administrator then your domain administrator who provides user support to your organization will have access to your OnTargetHTML5 Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access
- access or retain information stored as part of your account
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For external processing OnTargetHTML5 will not release any personal information on any of its members without their consent.
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OnTargetHTML5, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OnTargetHTML5 if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
We work hard to protect OnTargetHTML5 and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to OnTargetHTML5 employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you have any questions or concerns on this policy contact Mike using the Contact Button on the Menu Bar.